How to Use SportVue
SportVue has a customizable angle, a buzzer mode for off-ice practice, and two LED brightness modes. SportVue's battery will last 9 hours. To turn on SportVue, move the side switch to the left with the logo facing you and wait 2 seconds for the device to initialize. When not in use, please turn off SportVue using the side switch.
To customize SportVue's warning angle, follow these steps.
- Clip SportVue to your helmet.
- Look forward and tilt your head down to where you want the new angle to be.
- While holding your head in that position, short press/tap the center button to set the new angle. You will see a green light confirming that the new angle has been set.
Hold the center button for 2 seconds to toggle in and out of buzzer mode. Hold the center button for 4 seconds to toggle between the 2 light modes.
Where do I attach SportVue on my helmet?
We recommend that you attach SportVue to the right side of your helmet, but it will function properly on the left side (the logo will be upside down if attached on the left side). You can decide how low or high you want to position the SportVue on your facemask. The majority of players prefer to attach SportVue to the top right corner of their helmet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.