SportVue User Guide
To customize SportVue's warning angle, follow these steps.
- Clip SportVue to your helmet.
- Look forward and tilt your head down to where you want the new angle to be.
- While holding your head in that position, shortly press/tap the center button to set the new angle. You will see a green light confirming that the new angle has been set.
Where do I attach SportVue on my helmet?Cage Facemasks:
We recommend that you attach SportVue to the right side of your helmet, but it will function properly on the left side (the logo will be upside down if attached on the left side). You can decide how low or high you want to position the SportVue on your facemask. The majority of players prefer to attach SportVue to the top right corner of their helmet.Fishbowl Facemasks:
Attach SportVue to the top-most hole on the right side of your fishbowl. Start by looping SportVue's strap through the hole of your fishbowl. Bring the strap around the outside of your fishbowl and loop it through your SportVue (circled below). Pull the strap around to the inside of the fishbowl and use the velcro to ensure a snug fit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.